Extended Returns -Returns accepted until 15th January 2024
Fenix HM60R is a 1200 lumen lightweight rechargeable headlamp designed for runners, but also suitable for general use. This versatile light incorporates a Dual Distance main beam, pure flood beam and red flood beam with SOS function into one compact unit. The light also features a stride sensor that works at Mid and High brightness levels, measuring your running pace, then automatically brightening or dimming the main beam.
The aluminium body is light weight and provides excellent heat dissipation. This feature, combined with the supplied 2600 mAh 18650 battery enables Fenix HM60R to run at higher output for longer than a similarly sized plastic headlamp whilst retaining excellent service life.
A modern USB-C type socket is fitted under an aluminium screw cover (charging cable supplied) to charge the included 18650 battery in just 3 hours using your mobile phone charger or similar. (1.5A current)
The main 1200 lumen beam with Dual Distance Lens features a balanced combination of spot light, near light and wide area spill light. Safe illumination for a multitude of tasks. The main light offers output levels from 30 to 1200 lumens and punches out to 116 meters at maximum output.
* Low - 30 lumens (54 hours) - 18m beam * Med - 130 lumens mid point (18 hours) - 36m beam - Stride sensing variable output * High - 350 lumens mid point (8 hours) - 60m beam - Stride sensing variable output * Turbo - 1200 lumens (2 hours total run time) - 116m beam (over heat protected - output will reduce to protect the LED and circuitry at 55c. Max power can be re set once the headlamp cools)
Pure flood beam with no distracting hard edges:
The HM60R's pure flood beam offers 2 output levels of 70 and 350 lumens. From a low level close working beam to a smooth, powerful pure flood with no hot spot, the flood light has you covered. Run times vary from a powerful 8 hours working light, to an impressive 24 hours at 70 lumens!
* Med - 70 lumens (24 hours) - 15m beam * High - 350 lumens (8 hours) - 33m beam
Protect your night vision or set up an emergency signal with the low level red beam.
Red - 5 lumens (100 hours) - 5m beam Red SOS - 5 lumens (200 hours - 8.3 days) - 5m beam
*** Please note that beams cannot be operated together ***
Fenix HM60R headlamp other features:
* Main beam - 5700K colour temp. Flood beam - 4500k colour temp * Dual distance main beam puts light where you need it. Near and far. * Mode memory - remembers last used lighting level * LED battery level / charging indicator behind silicon button cover * Can use 2 x CR123 battery * Inner waterproof charging socket * Perforated, breathable comfort headband * Reflective strips on headband for added visibility * 2m impact tested for durability * 180 degree tilt mechanism for ideal beam alignment * Beam lock out to prevent accidental activation during transport * IP68 water proof (2m) for the toughest conditions * Wide operating temperature of -35 to + 45 Deg C * Fits Fenix ALG-03 V2 helmet mount for hard hats and caving helmets
On / Off: Press and hold the switch for 0.5 seconds to turn the lamp on / off
* With the lamp switched off, press and hold the switch for 0.5 seconds to enter General Mode (Main Beam) or double click the switch to enter Functional Mode (Flood and Red LED's). * From the Onposition, hold down the switch for 1.2 seconds to switch between modes.
* In General Mode, single click the switch to cycle through Low - Med - High and Turbo modes. * In Functional Mode, single click the switch to cycle through Red - Medium Flood - High Flood and Red SOS.
Lock: When the lamp is switched off, press and hold the switch for 3 seconds. The lamp will blink red 4 times to indicate locked status.
Unlock: When the lamp is locked, press and hold the switch for 3 seconds. The lamp will blink red 4 times then enter red light mode.
Status: If the lamp is locked, it will blink red 4 times after pressing the switch to indicate locked status.
This headlamp offers all the hallmarks of premium Fenix build quality with no corners cut, including metal heat dissipating head (much more expensive to produce than plastic headlamp bodies) and best electronics and LED's available.